Myra's Kitchen Stuff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myra's Kitchen Stuff

This is just a place for me to keep my recipes and notes straight, and to share them if anyone would like to look

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Family Movies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
myrab51
Admin
myrab51

Family Movies Empty
PostSubject: Family Movies   Family Movies EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:44 pm

Last night we watched Ramona and Beezus. Our girls are 9 and 11, and for their age group, it was really cute movie. The little girl, Ramona, was constantly in trouble, but she wasn't obnoxious. She stayed sweet throughout (mostly), and she reminded me a lot of my nine year old (who also often finds herself in a bit of trouble).

Tonight we watched Shrek Forever After. It was Shrek...the...4th. It was okay. I wouldn't call it bad, just kind of been there done that, four times. If you are a Shrek fan, it won't hurt to catch it. Nothing glowing, but it didn't suck.

Family Movies MV5BMTk4MTU0MTczM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjYzOTI0Mw@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_Family Movies MV5BMTY0OTU1NzkxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzI2NDUzMw@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_
Back to top Go down
https://myrab51.forumotion.com
myrab51
Admin
myrab51

Family Movies Empty
PostSubject: Thor   Family Movies EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:15 pm

We went to see Thor a couple of weeks ago. I am a comic book fan, so I don't know how my opinion compares to most people on this one, but I really enjoyed it. Thor was played by Chris Hemsworth, who seems to be pretty new on the scene. The only thing I recognized him from was a small part as Captain Kirk's dad in the new Star Trek movie series. All the same, he was great in the part, and not bad on the eyes. If you followed the comic at all, you know that Loki is severely annoying. He is much better in the movie. Tom Hiddleston was a perfect match for the part.

Family Movies Thor-Chris-Hemsworth-etait-trop-muscle-pour-le-costume_image_article_paysage_new
Back to top Go down
https://myrab51.forumotion.com

Family Movies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myra's Kitchen Stuff :: Movies-
Jump to: