Myra's Kitchen Stuff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myra's Kitchen Stuff

This is just a place for me to keep my recipes and notes straight, and to share them if anyone would like to look

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Say Hullo!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
myrab51
Admin
myrab51

Say Hullo!  Empty
PostSubject: Say Hullo!    Say Hullo!  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:36 am

Stop in and say hi! This is kind of a pet project, so I am not expecting lots of folks, but it would be nice to see a few here and there. Basically, I work a lot of hours doing quality control for WIkiAnswers, and I love my job. I also homeschool my two girls, and lead a Girl Scout troop. I have an awesome wonderful husband. I have no complaints, except I do not have a lot of time for my own. I try to spend a lot of time with my family. We watch a lot of movies, play games, and go on weekend trips. I love to read, but with my schedule, I do not have a lot of time for it. I learned to load up audio books on my mp3 player, and listen as I go. I like some young adult books like Harry Potter, Ranger's Apprentice, Percy Jackson, and so on. I also enjoy fantasy, The Wheel of Time, Mistborn, and the like. I really enjoy to cook, and to talk about cooking. I try making a little bit of everything. I have been leaning more towards vegan myself the last year and a half, but I still cook all sorts of things vegan and non vegan for my family. I made this forum to just have something that was a little piece of me, just for me. It helps me chill out a bit.

Sooo, it would be nice to see some folks about, but if things stay quiet, I think I will keep plugging away at it. If nothing else, it will help me eventually get my recipes all together. I have them written in notebooks, cut off of boxes and glued into other books, on post it notes in my cookbooks, and no telling where else. I figure if I add one or two a day, I will eventually have them all together in an easy place. I just have to find them all. scratch
Back to top Go down
https://myrab51.forumotion.com

Say Hullo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myra's Kitchen Stuff :: Just Talking-
Jump to: